Join Southborough’s Economic Development Committee on Tuesday, October 6 at 6:30pm at the Southborough Library as we kick-off a FREE in-library start-up incubator, aimed at supporting local businesses and entrepreneurs as they jump-start their companies. In partnership with Krosslink.org, a volunteer driven organization created and supported by a group of entrepreneurs and business leaders who have successfully launched and built companies of their own. Our featured speakers are Mark Fallon, President & CEO, of The Berkshire Company and David Eagle of The Eagle Leasing Company. The Small Business Administrations’ SCORE councilor will also join in this exciting new program, along with local business and community leaders. Don’t miss this wonderful opportunity to be a part of helping local entrepreneurs reach their goals!
Great opportunity to:
- Share in the story of local businesses in their start-up journey.
- Network with business and community leaders.
- Set up appointment for FREE business counseling with SBA’s SCORE Representative.
- Learn more tools to build your company.
- Get connected to Krosslink’s entrepreneur greenhouse.
- Light refreshments offered.
For more information about this exciting event, please contact Pam DiGiovanni, EDC Coordinator.